The cruise line is planning glittering celebrations that can span 27 days all through eight international locations and 11 ports. This consists of particular occasions in the metropolis of Hamburg, together with a particular mild show in 19 areas created with worldwide mild artist Michael Batz.
Highlights of MSC Grandiosa embrace:
- Two authentic, never-before-seen reveals from Cirque du Soleil at Sea
- A Mediterranean Promenade lined with eating places, together with the new Il Campo, mall-style buying and a 305 ft.-long LED Sky Screen shows atmospheric photos and animations all through the day and night time
- An immersive artwork expertise in L’Atelier Bistrot with 26 authentic etchings by French Impressionist Edgar Degas
- Dedicated youngsters areas designed in partnership with LEGO and Chicco
- The world’s first digital private cruise assistant, ZOE, in each stateroom
- New environmental applied sciences, together with a selective catalytic discount system and a state-of-the-art superior wastewater remedy system
MSC Grandiosa is provided with two new and vital technological improvements, together with a selective catalytic discount system which can lower nitrogen oxide emissions by 90 % and remodel it into pure water and nitrogen.
The ship can be fitted with a state-of-the-art superior wastewater remedy system that can result in practically zero impression on discharges and permit her to function in delicate environments equivalent to the Baltic Sea and Alaska.
These new options construct on different efficient applied sciences discovered on MSC Cruises’ fleet to additional cut back any environmental impression. This features a cutting-edge hybrid exhaust gasoline cleansing system, techniques for the prevention of oil discharge from equipment areas, a ballast water remedy system and numerous energy-saving enhancements equivalent to warmth restoration techniques and LED lighting.
MSC Grandiosa will start common 7-night cruises in the Western Mediterranean beginning November 23, 2019 with six embarkation ports calling Genoa and Civitavecchia, Italy; Palermo, Sicily; Valetta, Malta; Barcelona, Spain and Marseille, France.